Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Saturday Salon Day



I needed a haircut. I needed one bad. It had been about six almost seven months since my last hair cut/color. I was long overdue. Tatum needed a trim too. So, Saturday morning we headed to the Salon. Tatum was loving it. She got a wash, cut, blow dry and style, she was treated like royalty and was basking in all the attention. She loved it. The rest of the day she probably asked me at least 30 times, " mommy what do you fink of my hair?"




BEFORE




AFTER



So I hadn't intended on a short 'do, but I am loving it.

I can wear things like this...

.. and I am loving headbands,

and more importantly, I can still do this!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute hair! Lexy gets back in September and I will finally have my hair done again, its been since January! My hair has definitely lost any pizazz it had. I love your cut though, it looks super cute! Glad to hear everything is going good with the pregnancy and baby #3!