Thursday, August 6, 2009

I love bacon.

I don't think there is any other food that can illicit a hunger pang quite like the smell of frying bacon. I. love. bacon. Period.
Last night( like most nights) I was scrambling to figure out what to do for dinner. The choice was chicken tacos and rice or breakfast for dinner. I would have chosen the chicken tacos had I not had a pound of bacon in the fridge. It was a breakfast feast. Eggs, bacon, hash browns and waffles.

While prepping the waffle batter I had a little helper at my legs ( I think the smell of bacon got to him too). I turned to grab a measuring cup and Linc decided to mix the batter himself.




It scared him. The waffle batter mixed with tears turned to cement on his stomach.
Despite the set back we still had bacon.

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

You can't go wrong with bacon. Ever.

Jill said...

glad she got your fashion sense