Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beach Bliss

I tell you what, I could live at the beach. I love it. My kids love it. Ben loves that we love it. Can it get any better. This past weekend (thanks to Terry and Geneil) we escaped to the beach for 4 days. One of the best parts of the weekend was the Peterson's staying 2 doors down.
Tatum went on a walk each morning with them for donuts, she loved it.

Tatum & Dylan running to play at 'Dylan's'

Lincoln wasn't quite sure what to do without Tatum around


FASHION ISLAND



PEI WEI


The best part about beach days the kids sleep so well.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Hi Tricia,
I would love to take your kids fall pictures! Will you give me your email so I can add you to the list and e-mail you further details. Also, let me know around what time slot works best for you (since I know you've got a little drive).
p.s. Congrats on baby #3!

Amy said...

Hey Tricia, I just had a random question. On the Family blog you have everyone's blog link on the side and it tells you when they last posted, how do you get that feature on the blog? I want to do it to my blog but I can't figure it out! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend ;)

Caitlin Teal said...

They are too darling! And I love your new background - it is perfect with the name of your blog! Too cute.