Monday, August 3, 2009

B and B's

Bunker's and Bjarnason's
Our friends from Vegas were here for a short visit so I took the kids out to see them in Irvine. It was a quick get together but we had so much fun getting the kids reacquainted with one another.

Lincoln and Beckett

Clare and Lincoln
'Ring Around the Rosy'

We headed over to Irvine Spectrum to play in the water.
Tatum, Clare, Lincoln, Becks
Nothing cuter than babies bums!
It is always great to see this cute family, we miss being so close!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I sent Tatum's pics to America's Next Top Model. I hope that's ok

Brooklyn said...

I can finally see the new posts on your blog again. Great pictures! It looks like you've had some fun times this summer despite your health issues. I hope your pregnancy is going well. I can't wait to find out whether Cai is getting a girl cousin or a boy cousin!