Monday, March 23, 2009

We are almost there...

Bennie Bunker - Mar 23, 2009

I have, officially, taken my last class ever as a student. For real.
I will still be studying all week for a comprehensive examination covering my entire Masters program. I take the test on Saturday and then I get to wait 4-6 weeks for them to deliver my results. I can then shed the title of 'Full-time student' forever! Word.

Now that I am super smart, here is what I've learned:
1. I have been to as much school as Brett and he makes way more money than me.
2. I just paid 20 grand for a piece of paper and bragging rights.
3. I still only use 2 and 3 syllable words.
4. They should give spouses a diploma as well.
5. I hope to never write another 10-15 page research paper for the rest of my life.
6. I'm not sure what to do on a Saturday now that I won't be going back to work to do homework all day.

They say you only retain 20% of information received, so I'm sure there are one or two more things that I've learned but I can't remember.



No comments: