Friday, March 13, 2009

Tagged

Tagged in Facebook: my responses


1. Married. Happily. Almost 7 years.
2. Two fantastic kids. Tatum (3 years). Lincoln (1 year). I want more.
3. Jobs in college included but may not be limited to: Dry-cleaner, Taco Bell (3 LOOOOONG hours), bartender at Pf Changs, Office work at BYU International Study Programs Office, Barnes and Noble Manager, and student.
4. I changed my major only 4 times and one of the major things that kept me in school was Study Abroad.
5. Every time I left the country I came home with orange hair.
6. This one is taken from Jill's, probably won't be going to Cuba again. 10. I’ve been to Cuba-BYU was an accessory to that crime- and despite what Michael Moore says, I would not like to be hospitalized there (although I had a colonoscopy in Honduras, so never say never). For the dignity of everyone involved, I will omit the part where we put on Che hats and pretended to be communists. Although I didn't have a colonoscopy (that's Jills) I did go see a doctor for a stomach bug in the Dominican Republic, not a fun experience.
7. I carry pepper spray on my keychain.
8. I am very competitive. Ben and I had our first and only fight over a game of Monopoly.
9. I have MarthaStewart.com bookmarked.
10. Love to blog. I have 5 blogs, 4 of which are accessible to the public.
11. Once did a sword dance at a belly dance showcase.
12. Currently training to run a half marathon.
13. I want to go back to school.
14. Freshman year of college was voted "Most Likely to receive the most engagements'" which only meant that I was most likely to have a lot of failed relationships.
15. Dated Ben for 4 months and was engaged for another 4 months.
16. I love birthdays, especially mine.
17. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
18. I have Type I diabetes and self administer 4-5 shots a day.
19. I am a Disneyland freak.
20.Boardgames. (Except Monopoly) Ben and I spent almost a whole weekend at a beachhouse in Florida playing Settlers with some friends.
21. I check EBAY everyday
22. My family is my life.
23. I miss my brothers.
24. I am happy to be back in CA.
25. I wake up most days and can't believe I am living my dream.

No comments: