Monday, March 16, 2009

A little update

I went to the doctor on Friday, and he doesn't seem to think the allergic reaction is a result of TSS. I have a number of labs set-up mainly blood work and also an allergy skin test. Next Monday I go to the dermatologist and they will put a series of patches on my back. On Wednesday I return to have them checked and return again Friday to have them removed. It is a 5 day test, and I CANNOT get the patches wet. Seems as though I will be washing my hair in the sink.

3 comments:

Lively's said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I hope they can figure out what the cause is! Good luck, and please keep us posted!

Harward Family said...

I sure hope that they can figure out what is going on! I am sorry that you have to go through all of that testing...haliout

meg said...

doesn't sound fun. hopefully it will all be worth if when they finally figure out what it is that you're allergic to!