Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mommy they are so hung-er-ree

The kids and I went to feed the ducks on Friday. Tatum loved them, if I would let her she would be in the water with them. She fed them a whole pack of hot dog buns. She was so excited because the last time we went to the duck pond it was a Saturday and they weren't hungry, the bread just got soggy. You can't go to the park to feed the ducks on a weekend. Anyway the ducks were fighting over the bread and Tatum couldn't have been more pleased. "Mommy they are soooo hung-ger-ree!"


Lincoln was not so fond of the ducks, he clung desperately to my shirt and wanted nothing to do with getting down.


When it was time to go, he was blowing kisses, I think he was just relieved we were leaving!

1 comment:

Harward Family said...

That looks like a lot of FUN! where was the duck pond at? I was reading some later posts and I sure hope that you are feeling better what a scary thing to have happen.