Saturday, January 30, 2010

I may regret this.

We weren't going to do it so soon, but we put Linc in his "big boy bed."
To prepare him we took him to Build-A-Bear to pick out a bed buddy.
 

The first night he realized he wasn't in his cage (crib)  I think he was a little confused and scared. He kept yelling, "Mama, Mama!" When we peaked in to see what was going on Tatum was in his bed trying to comfort him and 'read' him a story.
The second night. he came running out  and giggling because he realized he could, I told him I was going to sleep in his bed and I crawled in, that was enough to get him to lay in his bed for the rest of the night.
He loves his bed, his Buzz pillow and he bot-bot, that is what he calls his Robot comforter.
I may regret this in a few nights but it's not that hard to reassemble the crib!


Tatum say me taking pictures and wanted to show off her bed.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Tricia...didn't we just have this conversation? You are crazy! Long live the crib:)