Monday, January 25, 2010

A glimpse of things to come

A week ago Saturday we had some pictures taken of the kids. This is what was posted on the photographer's blog.  We love taking pictures with Sarah--she is so good and especially patient with the kids.

 Sarah writes:

So...

...on Saturday I had the opportunity to go out to Redlands to do some photography. Initially I went out for a newborn session and then decided to just open the day to mini sessions.
It was a blast!
Anyway, I arrived at the newborn session to find the most darling house (with darling children to match) ever! Seriously, Better Homes and Gardens has nothing on this house! It was a photographers DREAM!!
Anyway, as I am standing on the step taking some pictures of the cute baby, I look over and see this....
Then I looked back over at Tricia (the cute mom of the cute newborn) who saw me look at the mailbox and we didn't even have to say a word to one another. We both knew we had to try....
This!
Apparently some babies just don't love the idea of being stuffed in a mail box!

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

i still laugh every time I look at these pictures!!! Such a crack up!