Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Bath

Saylor's First Bath
December 25th
2 1/2 weeks olds
Her belly button cord finally fell off and we were so anxious to give her a bath.

 All clean and ready to celebrate



It is amazing what a new baby does to me. She really is still just sleeping, nursing and making all her funny little noises, but I can't get enough of her. I love when she falls asleep on my chest, the way she smells and how I can feel her breathing. I love the sweet spirit that surrounds her. I love how she smirks in her sleep. I love that when I look at her it reminds me of Tatum and Lincoln and the sweet moments I shared with them when they were newborns. I love watching her dad hold her so gently and talk so sweetly to her.  I love her chubby cheeks.  I love that when I look at her my eyes well up with tears.  I can't believe she is ours, I feel so  lucky, so blessed.
I love you Saylor.




No comments: