Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween, any excuse to dress up right?
Tatum loves to dress up too--here is my Pirate Princess with hoop earrings, boots and even fishnets!
I made her a little pirate sack to match her costume it says
"Argh Kiss me Booty!"
We taught her the Pirates of the Caribbean song and we heard "Yo ho Yo ho a pirate's life for me" in the sweet little Tatum voice all night!


As Ben has said we really were just accessories to the kids and Riggins.



Tatum with the Jolly Roger Pumpkin, making her best pirate face!

Lincoln got he Pirate Mickey hat the day before at Disneyland!

These houses in Redlands really go all out. This street is blocked off on Halloween for trick-or-treating because of the crowds they receive. The HS band plays the funeral march and it really has turned into quite the spectacle!

Playing with Julius Ceasar (Xander) post trick-or treating!

No comments: