Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Tatum Sue

We found these fairy wings on super clearance after Halloween, that is when Tatum decided she wanted a "TINKERBELL" party. I think she looks like a little pixie so I was thrilled!



I can't believe my sweet pea is three! She has brought so much love to our family, I cherish each day I have with her. She is such a sweet little girl and an amazing big sister. I love her little voice and the funny things she says. She is such a little princess and a tomboy at the same time. We kept her party really low key, it was just us, GoGo and Papa and the Vines dropped by for a little bit. After last year's overwhelming party we decided to keep it simple.


After deleting many pictures of the floor, her foot and other random objects from our camera we decided to get Tatum her own digital camera!

Within minutes she had already taken 50 shots!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is a really cute idea! It's too bad we couldn't be there for her to turn 3. That is insane how the time flies huh? Well, she looks beautiful as usual and hopefully she had a wonderful Birthday!

Brooklyn said...

I can't believe your sweet pea is three either. She's such a beauty! And yes, low-key is the way to go when it comes to a party. I got way too worked up over Cai's birthday bash. It was a fun day, but I'll probably keep it simple next time around.

meg said...

That Tinkerbell cake is way cute. After seeing yours, I definitely think I'm going to get the Cinderella one for Clare.