Friday, November 7, 2008

Build-a(n)-Bear (Elephant)

Nov. 4th, 2008
Tatum's Birthday

GoGo took Tatum to Build-a-Bear for her birthday. It was just a Tatum and GoGo day, the plan was Build-A-Bear, shopping and lunch. Tatum came home with and elephant which she named "Peanut" dressed in jammies similar to ones she has.

I am not at all surprised that Tatum chose an elephant, she has had an affinity for elephants for awhile now. If you are wondering if Peanut has replaced ducky it has to an extent. Peanut goes with us everywhere, but she still sleeps with Ducky!

My mom said the associate was amazing with Tatum and really brought Peanut to life!


Tatum prepping Peanut's heart.





Thanks GoGo for a fantastic day, and one I am still talking about!

2 comments:

meg said...

Happy Birthday to Tatum! Her outfit is so adorable. I love that she had a little outing with GoGo sans Mommy & Lincoln. I bet she felt so special! I'm looking forward to when my mom takes Clare. I think Build-a-Bear is such a grandma thing (maybe it's because of the price?)!!

Caitlin Teal said...

It was so good to meet Tatum and Peanut! Oh and Lincoln too of course!