Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Beautiful Tatum!







She is silly. She is super sweet. She is our little comedian. She is a good big sister. She is sassy. She is  a big helper. She loves school (preschool). Her favorite toys are " My Little Ponies." Her favorite movie is , " Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure." Her favorite TV show is ' "Disney's Jungle Junction."
She is started to have an opinion on just about everything and especially about how we comb her hair and what she wears to church. She is definitely Daddy's Little Princess.
I remember meeting my sweet baby girl for the first time and crying tears of joy and gratitude and promising myself to never forget those feelings of love for her. She continues to bring so much joy into our lives and I love seeing her grow and learn each day. I am so grateful for our sweet Tatum Sue, and I can't believe she is four!

2 comments:

susan r. nash said...

You would be amazed at the things that come out of this little girls mouth. She is one of a kind four year old that keeps us all on our toes. Happy 4th birthday you have filled our hearts with more joy than you will ever know.

Harward Family said...

Happy Birthday! I am in love with her cute dress...she is such a doll! I was very impressed with her birthday party it turned out amazing!