Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WANTED--"Tatum the Kid"


Tatum's Birthday Party
Friends Party 3:30-5:00pm
This year she has been to a few little friends' parties and asked if she could have one too. At first I was super excited and looking forward to putting together something really fun for her, but then it turned into late nights painting and sewing in preparation for the BIG GIRL event.


Daddy and Tatum prepping the popcorn bags for the party


The Chuck Wagon and Waterin' Hole


The Hitchin' Post
These horses served two purposes
1. Entertainment
2. Parting Gift


I think our Cowboy Town was the biggest hit of the party
With the JAIL, Best Western, Soda Saloon and NASH RANCH



Eagerly awaiting her fellow Buckaroos


Pin the Nose on the Cowboy



Birthday Girl demonstrating a Gallop
(Yes, she is wearing spurs)


 
 
My little Cowboy



"I've got a snake in my boot!"



Wipe yer Boots



 
If you love cake, raise your hand!


The Loot



Thanks y'all we had a swell time!


* Party ideas from Design Dazzle.

The Family Party
5:30--
I mistakenly thought that an half hour between parties was sufficient time to prepare for the next one. Good thing "Famous Dave's" , Pa, GoGo and Aunt Janette helped out with dinner!
 
Thanks Aunt Janette for my birthday button!



My very own computer, thanks Pa and GoGo!


Skates and Gear


Lil' Tucks
Gender Benders

Riggs and Zach


BlackEye Bob and Wifey


Pa and  GoGo

Big Tucks

 
Cowgirl Sisters


Pa and Grandma Hannah


Ranch Hands B & T
Lil Buckaroos RT and Romi

And to think that we made the Cardboard town for the kids, the adults had just as much fun with it!


Birthday Cowgirl and Accomplice
 



All the great-grandbabies (minus Peyton)



4 comments:

Amy said...

What cute pictures and great party ideas. We did a cowboy party for Hannah when I think she turned 4 (or maybe it was 5) and my parent's house. I made stick horses for all the kids and had Wanted signs with pictures of Jim looking "mean" and we had clues we followed to find Jim the outlaw in the barn where we also found and beat the pinata. I loved your box cowboy town, super cute! Your pregnant belly looks cute too! Happy Birthday to Tatum!

Lindsay said...

What a great idea Tricia! You are so creative! I may have to file this idea away for one of my kids! And your belly is too cute :-)

amy said...

Holy cow.

That is all.

Brynn said...

You did an awesome job with the party and the cake. You guys are always so creative!