Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Girl #2


Our little baby just happens to not be so little.
Check out those cheeks.
I went to the doctor yesterday and ended up being there for FOUR hours. It all started with the NST (NON Stress Test) to monitor the heart rate for about 20 minutes. After 32 weeks I go have this done twice a week. Well, 20 minutes turned into an hour because I was having contractions. I have been feeling them for the last week or so, nothing major or painful just a tightening of my stomach, but they were frequent enough that I had to sit a bit longer.

Then I was shuffled off to Ultrasound, baby girl is measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule and at an estimated 5 lbs 7 oz. Huge, I know. I still have 7 weeks to go.

We will see what happens over the next handful of weeks, but for now we have no definite plans as far as the labor and delivery is concerned.

We are just hoping the baby weight gain slows down a bit.

Baby Girl #2
A.K.A  Saylor Rose Bunker


6 comments:

susan r. nash said...

this is how we found out our baby girls name today, i just love it. I think she also wants to make her debut early, we are so anxious to meet her, start saying your goodbyes early little saylor girl,.

Amy said...

Did you get the Saylor name from Lexy? She loves that name! I can't believe how chunky her cheeks are already, so cute!!

Lively's said...

Her lips and nose in that bottom picture look exactly like Tatum Sue's! She is sure to be a cute baby! And with a cute name too! I too think that you are going to come early little one!

Harward Family said...

Okay I am in love with how chubby she already is...so cute! I love her name and I can't wait to see picture's of her when she gets here!

Brooklyn said...

She's a Nash for sure! Hang in there, Tricia. You're in our prayers!

Brynn said...

I LOVE LOVE the name. Great job picking it out!