Thursday, February 5, 2009

A little bit of SUNSHINE

Last week, a full 7 days Ben was sick. Very, very sick. It started with just a little tickle in his throat and turned into Ben being bedridden with bronchitis. It made for a long week for everyone involved. He ended up at Urgent Care on Wednesday and came home with an inhaler, a sleep-inducing cough suppressant and a Z Pack. On his way home from picking up the medications he also picked up these beautiful flowers. For me.

Tatum wanted flowers of her own to put in a vase.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet husband, even when he is super sick. I love Tatum's flowers, I'm sure they stayed nice and "fresh"

Caitlin Teal said...

SO cute.

Brynn said...

I didn't know that Bennie wasn't feeling well! Is he okay now? What a sweet brother I have.

And I love the dresses!