Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Going Private or Not!?!?

In a few short weeks I will be going private. I love blogging, it is my journaling/personal venting/scrapbooking/baby booking all in one. I love sharing our lives with family and friends it is such a nice way to stay connected, updated and informed. If you would like to continue to read my blogs please send me an email so I can send you an invitation to my blogs. Thanks Tricia

triciabunker@hotmail.com

I know I wrote that I was going private, but I have since decided to postpone that thought. Who knows I may change my mind again, but for now I am staying public. I know call me Jekyll, call me Hyde.
All those who sent me your email , I have filed them away just in case I change my mind again =) !

http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/mediaculture/1148/birth_of_the_bloggernacle/

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Trisha, I too went private for a time. It's tough because there are crazy people out there that you don't want looking at your adorable kids. At the same time you want everyone who wants to keep up with you to be able to look at your blog. After being private for a few months I went back public. Hard decision!