Saturday, January 24, 2009

"YOU SAY GOODBYE, I SAY HELLO, HELLO, HELLO"

Goodbye to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park.
What a fun gift, we tried to go to either park at least once a month and oftentimes went with family. Thanks GoGo and Pa for such a fun gift! Thanks for sharing in the fun with us ; Granparents Bunker, Lamberts, Evans', GoGo, Todd, Tyler, Trevor and numerous times just the four of us! We enjoyed beautiful San Diego weather all but once (remember the heat Trevor) , ate Dots ice-cream, and even saw a few animals!

Lincoln's favorite (eating)

Tatum's favorite , the elephants








I told you this kid is always eating something!

Goodbye to San Diego Parks, hello DISNEYLAND!

This year for Christmas GoGo and Pa bought us annual passes to DISNEYLAND! (Oh and they got some passes too!) Anyway as much as we loved the trips to San Diego, Anaheim here we come! The last time we visited Disneyland was just before Halloween, so of course Tatum's clearly remembers Disneyland and she was so excited to go back. We just went this past Friday and decided to go to CA Adventure (for the first time). IT was so fabulous. Tatum's favorite was the Pixar Play Parade. We are counting down the days until we go back
. On the last trip we went with some friends so Tatum naturally assumed Clare (friend) would be there waiting for us, maybe next time. Can't wait for a year full of new fun memories!





The parade was so cute and short(15 minutes) which was perfect and then it was onto Disneyland for the Toontown Rollercoaster, which is Tatum's favorite ride. Lincoln is too small for the ride so I took him to see Mickey. I expected tears. There weren't any tears but there was a mean show-down. Mickey never broke face, but Lincoln was unrelenting in his scowl.




THE FACE OFF

4 comments:

Brittany said...

The elephants are my favorite too! That is an awesome gift, you guys will have a blast as will the kiddos.

Brooklyn said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Lindsay said...

Hey Tricia! Cute blog. I saw the link on your facebook so I thought I'd check it out. A lot of my friends blog, so I just started one but I am still trying to figure it out! We have Disneyland passes too and we go all the time. Maybe we'll see you there! Good to see you after all these years!

Caitlin Teal said...

Ah so much fun! I am so jealous! Although Provo is tons of fun, I do miss all the great places in California! Tyler and I need to drive down and join in on a trip soon!