Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Loving Lincoln

It is hard to be two. He has an older sister and a baby sister. He is in a big boy bed, potty training is just around the corner and he is trying really hard to communicate. It is frustrating to be two and stuck in the middle. I love my little man. I love that he plays hard. I love that he has one noise level; LOUD(most of the time). I love his hugs. 
 Tonight, he refused to eat dinner because he just wanted snack crackers instead of his dinner. He cried and cried. I tried to talk to him and get him to eat his dinner. He just cried, so I just held him. After twenty minutes of sobbing and rocking he fell asleep in my arms. At that moment my BIG boy felt like the two year that he is. He still likes to be held and to curl up on my lap, to be comforted by mommy. I hope he feels like he can always come to me.
I love my Lincoln.

No comments: