Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE BIG 30!

I have officialy left my twenties behind me and I am so excited to be 30! This is going to be a BIG year! Ben put together a whole Inner State (of mind) 30!
This book was a fun way for me to point out that there are many, many important things in our modern world pertaining to the number 30. Today,  you are 30 and nothing in this book is more important to me than you.
 I anxiously await spending the next 30 years with you.
Ben, never ceases to disappoint or amaze especially when it comes to birthdays!

Breakfast and Cake in Bed and
all my kids!

 All my fun presents and a new sewing machine!

Tatum had preschool, my dad took Lincoln and my mom took me(and Saylor) to lumch!

On Friday we headed to the beach for the weekend (thanks Vines)
Lounging
We went to Cafe Rio, Fashion Island
Build-a-Bear and
the Arcade at Balboa Fun Zone

It was such a fun way to spend my birthday!

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Wow! What a great way to ring in your thirties. I'm glad it was such a fun day!

Harward Family said...

Happy Birthday Tricia!What a fun day!

Christine Segura said...

Happy birthday! I felt the same way when I turned 30, so happy! Some people don't want to leave their 20's but I was so happy to start my 30's! What's to be afraid of? Having as many kids as I do, I hope I am 30 by now!:) Your little Saylor is just so beautiful, you are making me so hungry for a baby girl!!! Cafe Rio and fashion Island are the absolute BEST ways to celebrate a birthday! Good job.

Brynn said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

meg said...

yay saylor is wearing one of the little outfits I gave her! she is a doll. Happy birthday, by the way.