Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mother's Day


I cried a lot this past Mother's Day. I cried because I have a mother that is so amazing. She has been an incredible support and help during this time of trial and uncertainty. I am so grateful m y children have her when I am unavailable.



I cried because I had not seen my kids in a week.
I cried because Tatum was so excited to see me.
I cried because Lincoln wasn't. He wouldn't even come to me.




I cried because my husband is the best.








I cried because I only had a half hour with them.

I cry now because I am astonished at the love and support I received and continue to receive from all my family members. I am grateful to be home and have answers, I am grateful that we can look forward.

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

You've had quite the ordeal the past few months. I'm so glad you at least know what's happening! You're a wonderful mom and I love the new pictures of your cute kids.

Unknown said...

I cried because i was scared for my sister. I am happy to have answers as well. Love and miss you Dish

Lindsay said...

Tricia, my heart aches for you in this post when I imagine how you were feeling! I hope you and the new baby are doing well. Congratulations!

Marjean said...

Hang in there Tricia! You rule