Monday, April 6, 2009

Ulterior Motive

Description: Surefire way to get in ALOT of trouble: When your wife asks you to watch the kids while she goes out to dinner with her mom...DO NOT take the liberty of shaving a mohawk into your child's head WITHOUT her consent. This will get you into a very large amount of trouble...believe me...I know!



He looks horrified here, doesn't he!?!


So I was not pleased. Ben has been out of school for a week and this is what happens. Okay , so I am not opposed to mohawks but I am opposed to a mohawk on my baby. My little Lincoln. He looks so different to me ( and even seems to be acting different), he is not my little baby anymore and I wasn't ready for that yet.
I am beginning to think there was more to the mohawk than I originally thought.
Exhibit A


Exhibit B

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is hilarious

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness Tricia, I can definitely imagine your reaction! Probably the same as mine would be! :) But he looks adorable, mohawk or buzz! Aren't boys great?!