Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter 2009

We went with brown and coral for our Sunday dress this year and it may be no surprise to find out that is was based around Tatum. My mom found this sweet dress for Tatum and we all followed suit!
Isn't she sweet?

Raise your hand if you love Easter?




Can I please get one photo with both of them looking?






It was so fun to share in the excitement of Easter with Tatum and Lincoln and to see how excited they were with the candy and eggs how grateful I am to experience this with them, but more importantly I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the resurrection.

“I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.” (John 10:14-15)

I know that Jesus Christ died for us. I know He suffered and laid down His life because he loves us. I know that if we choose to follow Him we will be happy. I know He died, but more importantly I know He has risen. He lives!

“And now after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!” (D& C 76:22)
Happy Easter

No comments: