Saturday, January 24, 2009

What would you do....

...if you only had $1? Only $1 left to your name, how would you spend it?







Occasionally we drive thru McD's for an ice-cream cone. Tatum loves these cones and it is such a pitiful sight to see Lincoln watch her enjoy her cone. He literally stares at her from first lick to last bite. Well that all changed and Lincoln got his very own cone. I don't think at first he understood that it was really his, he looked at me with the biggest smile and honestly didn't lick it for a few minutes he just stared at it and smiled, I finally had to reach back and put it to his mouth. This is what I saw.....







I know exactly how my last dollar would be spent.

3 comments:

Brynn said...

That is awesome! What a cutie.

Jill said...

I love those cones. AGREED

Caitlin Teal said...

HAHA Lincoln is sooo awesome.