Sunday, June 9, 2013

Father's Day 2013

 I heart you
 
Friday, I did our current usual: study
Saturday, we did swimming lessons, hung out and then: I studied
Sunday was pretty sweet: I slept in til about 8:15. Tricia made french toast and bacon. The dining room was decorated in Super Dad fashion. The kids were proud to present their home-made gifts and cards to me. Awesome. During breakfast, each person was required to make up something that was probably mostly-untrue that they liked about me. Awesome.
The A/C wasn't working at church so it was a miserable few hours and all kids had a tough time in sacrament meeting because of it. Of course, in primary, Nash decided it would be a great idea to light the place up with his diarrhea-having self. Turns out, i was holding him at the time and he ensured that I had a huge wet spot on my pants out of spite. Tricia received a similar marking shortly thereafter. And as if tagging your parents isn't devilish enough, he ensured that we had no diapers to change him. Now, diarrhea smells bad on it's own, but when you combine that junk with heat (or lack of any A/C) junk gets ugly fast. Needless to say, we've had better church outings before. Up arriving home, Tricia made me some chocolate chip cookies with turtle (caramel and pecan) toppings. Pretty much ridiculous.
All in all, it was a good weekend.-Bennie
 
D
 A
 D

No comments: