Monday, December 19, 2011

Ben is 36!

Ben I love you because:

1. you are true to yourself
2. you can put your feelings into poetry/raps
3. you still hold my hand
4. you are a hard worker
5. you make great sacrifices for our family
6. you are a FANTASTIC father 3x over
7. you are pretty funny
8. you are a good friend
9. you because you are inquisitive
10. you are a BIG kid
11. you are competitive
12. you add color to my life
13. I'm happiest when I 'm with you
14. you make a mean chili
15. when you get home from work, you still have plenty of energy to play with the kids and help with dinner
16. if Lincoln grows up to be exactly like you, I will be so proud
17.  you are my best friend
18. you have a strong testimony
19. you are never boring
20. I can't think of spending eternity with anyone else
21. we share some great reruns
22. you make our future seem bright
23. I have a foodie partner
24. you are so creative
25. and a great artist
26. you stay up late nights working on projects for the kids
27. you are so quiet in the morning so I can sleep an extra 15 minutes
28. you get up with the kids at night
29. you would rather be with family than friends
30. you are a good example to our kids
31. you answer the phone even if it is my tenth call of the day
32. you are accepting of others
33. as well as forgiving
34. we were meant for each other
35. you make life so meaningful and
36. you give me no reason not to!

No comments: