Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One of a Kind

He really can push my buttons
He is LOUD
He always wears his METS hat
He adore/shadows/teases Tatum relentlessly
He makes Saylor laugh hysterically
He gives BIG bear hugs
He is always DIRTY
He is tough
He is a world class SNUGGLER
He loves books
Loves cars
Common Phrases:
"I did dit!"
"No, dat's not right!"
" I sorry!"
He melts my heart!
 OH and this kid is totally obsessed with
"The BIG Bad Wold and the Three Little Pigs"
He loves the story, the movie, the song and he loves to reenact the story

What's not to love?

3 comments:

brynnieb said...

Great photos, Tricia! He sure is a cutie.

Brooklyn said...

Yes, I'm pretty much in love with this little guy. I've been trying to teach Cai to give bear hugs the way Lincoln gives them!

Brooklyn said...

Oh, and Cai is still obsessed with the three little pigs as well. We found a great Melissa and Doug playset that includes the houses, the pigs, and of course the wolf. Cai never tires of acting out the story. It's hilarious!