Monday, April 5, 2010

Our impromptu trip to Utah

I can't thank my parents enough for dropping everything at a moments notice so that the kids and I could get to Utah to be with the Bunkers.
The made what could have been a disastrous trip with three small kids not only bearable but enjoyable.

They look like angels but 10 hours strapped in car seats is a recipe for disaster.

They did great. Really. It was actually quite unbelievable. It was such a blessing. Seriously.
When we arrived at the Uncles' house they were prepared with Mac N Cheese, Cheerios, Milk and Peanut Butter. Thanks Uncles'.
Utah Snow

2 comments:

Teri Bunker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri Bunker said...

This wasn't just Utah snow, it was Tatum's snow. She associates snow with Utah and I think it snowed just for her. When asked how she made it snow Tatum replied, "I just said abracadabra and it snowed."