Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 7, 2009

Monday, December 7, 2009
This started out like any typical Monday morning, except that we had rain. Pouring rain. The kids were super excited so we headed out back in jammies and rain coats and played in the rain. I was 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

 
  
That afternoon I had a doctor's appointment. An ultrasound, NST and return OB visit. It was going to be a long appointment. My doctor's office is in the hospital and by the time the appointment was over it was decided that I wasn't going home. I panicked. I didn't have anything ready, I thought I had a few more weeks to finish preparations. Ben went home, packed my bag and returned to the hospital. After a bit of monitoring I was induced at 5:00 am the following morning.

1 comment:

Lively's said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! I just love her little chubby cheeks!