Monday, October 12, 2009

My little pumpkins


 To say that we love Halloween would be a bit of an understatement! I love all holidays (I get that from my mom) but especially Halloween, and so do these two adorable little pumpkins. Lincoln was a bit wary of some of the decorations at Gogo's house at first, but know he seems to have a handle on it. My mom bought the kids these pj's today and Tatum wanted to wear them immediately, so of course Lincoln followed suit. They even sat for a few pictures, such hams!

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I love the new pictures. Your kids get cuter all the time! I can't wait to see what they're going to be for Halloween.

susan r. nash said...

this was the best day, when i brought home their "halloween jammies" in the middle of the day they insisted on putting them on and entertaining us the rest of the day, so so adorable.