Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Honestly, where does the time go? I still mistakenly feel like a newlywed, like it hasn't been 7 years today that we have been married. I know I picked the best way to spend those 7 years.  Ben and I snuck away Friday night sans kids and headed to, where else, Disneyland. Totally different place without kids, we even stayed for the fireworks. And, like every anniversary we reminisce. You know what I realized, every anniversary for the last four years I have either been at least 30 weeks pregnant or nursing a baby.
I can't wait to see what the next 7 years brings.


2 comments:

susan r. nash said...

How do you figure you snuck out, when you were jumping and screaming and giving each other high fives all the way to the car. So thrilled you had a good time and I got the little munchkins all to myself.

Lively's said...

So glad you had a good time! It does fly by! Hopefully the next 7 will be just as good!