Monday, September 21, 2009

Mac N Cheese Withdrawals


How was I to know that this kid was experiencing withdrawals? I haven't made a box of Kraft Mac N Cheese in about 3 weeks, maybe that doesn't seem like that long but for my two picky eaters it is. We have really been focusing on eating healthier and trying to coerce our kids into doing the same, and it has been working they are eating more variety and less of the Mac N Cheese.

Today I gave in, I have had a couple of really bad days, a bit of the flu I think. I can't keep anything down and I am losing sleep. So I took the easy CHEESY way out today.
Tatum didn't want any,
 but this kid,
 it was an entirely different story.

He started with a spoon, but that didn't last much longer than two bites and he was double fisting the stuff into his mouth:




 It gets better; forget the spoon, forget the hands, he holds nothing back.

I love it!






3 comments:

Lively's said...

So sorry that you haven't been feeling well. It must be going around, cause I have the flu too. I haven't been able to keep anything down for 2 days! Being pregnant with kids and the flu...I hope you get better soon! Good thing your kids are cute enough to put a smile on anyone's face!

meg said...

Love those pics. If I would allow it, C & B would eat mac and cheese every day!

Jill said...

Are you still sick? Whenever I look at your pics I am sad that I don't live somewhere warmer