Sunday, September 20, 2009

I love birthdays!

I don't think my love of birthdays has gone unnoticed. Tatum loves birthdays too, almost as much. These last two weeks we have celebrated a lot of birthdays. It doesn't even have to be our birthdays, we just love a good party.
On labor day we celebrated my Mom's birthday, both Tatum and I made her a cake. Tatum helped to make her breakfast and every chance she got she shouted "Happy Birthday!" at my mom.

Tatum's cake



A few nights ago we had an impromptu bash for our cousin Xander and Tatum was so excited to make the cupcakes and have him open his presents.

To finish off the birthday celebrations Tatum went to her church friend Lena's fourth birthday party. She seriously had a blast and probably said at least 10 times, "I love this party!" She had not stopped talking birthdays since and the way she talks her party will be HUGE!
Opening presents

The Pinata

No comments: