Monday, July 28, 2008

Lincoln is 7 months old!

Lincoln Daniel
6 months old
June 17, 2008




Tatum Sue
6 months old
May 4, 2006


Tatum & Lincoln
June 2008

Lincoln continues to be such a sweet little charmer, he really is a little flirt and all smiles.
He loves to eat. I hope this means that he won't be picky like his sister or his daddy.
He is trying to crawl but not quite there yet (which is fine with us).
He loves Riggins.
He loves to be outside.
He takes great naps.
He babbles incessantly and he has started testing his boundaries with Tatum and her toys. I love to see them together and he brings such joy to our family.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh my gosh tricia...you have the cutest family....tatum and lincoln have the cutest little outfits. It always encourages me to get cute little outfits and pictures when I see yours. i love the roxy hat and tatum looking at the ocean...that's classic. I need to call you!!!!

Brooklyn said...

They are adorable. Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes by? I'm in shock that Cai just hit 9 months!

meg said...

I really can't get over how old your kids look! Can't wait to get mine in yours together in just a few months!