Saturday, September 7, 2013

5K Color Run


 We met up with a handful of friends 
and participated in a 5K Color Run.




 It was more of a chalk walk, but Tatum 
and I had a good time .
It was an extremely hot day, but she
powered through.
It is so fun to have these experiences with
with Tatum.



Saturday morning, Tricia and Tatum had a Girl Scout "Color Run" which is a disguise for my preferred name of "Chalk Walk". It consisted of a 5k run/walk in the which there are sporadic passages where bystanders are able to through chalk powder in the air as you go past. You can decide if that is fun or not. Anyways, the girls had a ball. It was hot and sweaty so, of course, Tricia and Tatum were covered in chalk by the time they were done. The got home moments before we had to leave to the soccer fields for Tatum and Lincoln's first games of the season (and Lincoln's first game ever). --Bennie



1 comment:

FSUKasi said...

Hey,

I'm totally not trying to be a stalker, but I was hoping to get in touch with the woman who runs this page. My daughter and your daughter look identical and I'm trying to see if you would be interested in participating in http://www.nbcnews.com/slideshow/today/strangers-who-look-like-twins-im-not-a-look-alike-50590127/ this project. The photographer who is heading the project said he would be interested in including our girls in his book and in the exhibits if you were up for it. Please email me or you can even call me. Posting my contact information below.

Kasi Thursby
Tallahassee, FL
kasithursby@hotmail.com
850-210-4119