Monday, March 11, 2013

THIS KID!!!!

 Oh man,
this kid!?!
This kid plays hard..
These are his arms post going through a window
that shattered into terrifying shards.
I totally freaked out, it was a good thing my mom happened to stop by
about five minutes before this happened.

I heard Lincoln yelling from the girls' room because they had accidentally locked
themselves in, so I go to let them out, hadn't having heard the window shatter and see
the broken window.
 The kids were both calm, so I asked what happened and Lincoln said ,
"Saylor did it." So I immediately start giving her a once over to make sure she isn't hurt and she seems fine. So I ask Lincoln if he is okay and check their feet for cuts and he says,
"My arms hurt a little." He lifts his arms to show me , blood streaming down, these horrific gashes.
He panics and starts wailing upon seeing the blood. We get him cleaned up, put on some super glue and send him to relax on the couch.


No comments: