Wednesday, October 31, 2012

May the force be with you!

 I love a theme at Halloween and I was so glad when I was able to convince everyone to go along with Lincoln's pick this year! The girls were happy because they got to dig through the costume bins and wear Strawberry Shortcake and a Cheerleader costumes to all the pre-Halloween stuff and totally went with the Star Wars for trick-or-treating.
 R2Dtutu
Obi-Wan



Yoda , obviously
 I made the Princess Leia, R2Dtutu and Yoda gear.
Ben made our Stormtrooper and Chewbacca T's
and I bought Lincoln's, which seems strange but he really wanted 
the store version.


Lincoln about died when Darth was holding Yoda, he said
that would never happen.


 Obi-Wan and Darth(Uncle Tyler)




1 comment:

Tara said...

You guys are soo cute! I love the themed dress up! Miss you guys!