Monday, July 9, 2012

Nash's Arrival

 We have had some pretty serious health scares, but I think July 9, 2012 goes to the top of the list.
I went to one of my three weekly appointments Monday morning at 35 weeks pregnant and wasn't allowed to go home. The doctors were concerned for my health and the baby's and we were sent to be induced.
I felt horrible, I looked horrible and I was so scared.

 Nash arrived and surprisingly was doing a pretty good job breathing, but just like Lincoln and Saylor he was whisked away before I was able to hold him or even catch a glimpse of him.
FACEBOOK Post
Nash Braden Bunker
Born Monday, July 9 , 2012 9:44 pm at 35 weeks 5 days, 6.5 lbs, 19 1/4 inches
We are hoping to bring him home next week, we are so thankful for all your prayers and love, and we appreciate the great doctors and nurses tending to our little man in the NICU.



 I was grateful to be able to go in the next morning and touch him. This was the first day of one very LONG month.
 I fought tears everytime I saw my little man.

1 comment:

amy said...

Man, Tricia, next time I whine about being pregnant I am going to slap myself across the face. You are one amazing human being, and Ben a champion by your side, I'm sure. Made me awful teary to see these and read your comments--just a tiny glimpse into what sounds like the most harrowing experience imaginable. Your kids are lucky to be able to say they have the best mom ever. So glad for your happy ending. I hope to meet your sweet little people one of these days. xoxo