Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

" My dirty little fingerprints
I've left on every wall
And on the drawers and tabletops,
I've really marked them all
But here are some that won't rub off,
I'm giving them to you
Because I'm thankful to have a mom
that's just like you!"
Love, Tatum

Tatum and her school class with there Mother's Day Program

It is always nice to be celebrated and recognized but there would be no reason to celebrate if it weren't for these three:

Tatum Sue
She made me a mommy (and wants to be one), she is funny, smart and sassy



Lincoln Daniel
He keeps me on my toes, he is so full of energy and life



Saylor Rose
She reminds me how precious the little moments are, has the sweetest giggle and is a Mama's girl



My sweethearts


Ben was assigned to give a talk in Sacrament meeting and did an amazing job, despite the fact that he spent all week preparing his talk he still pulled out all the stops in Mother's Day!


He made me my favorite meal from CHEESECAKE FACTORY (the milk free version):

Crispy Chicken Costoletta

Chicken Breast Lightly Breaded and Sautéed to a Crisp Golden Brown. Served with Lemon Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Asparagus.


I received beautiful fresh, handprint, tissue  and construction paper flowers
An awesome Betsey necklace and lots of love!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Sounds like an incredible day! You are so spoiled. :)