Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saylor's Blessing

Sunday, February 14th

 
I wore this dress, Tatum wore this dress, and now our beautiful Saylor Rose wears this dress.


  

Saylor started off asleep during the blessing but woke up right away,  I didn't know it because she didn't make a peep.  Ben and  my Uncle Alan told me (which meant their eyes were open) during the blessing that  Saylor looked up and gave Ben a huge smile, and that is when he lost it and started crying.  It was a beautiful and very sweet blessing. The part I remember most about the blessing is when Ben blest Saylor with,".... SMILES and LAUGHTER..." I loved it.


  
More coordinating pink and black



  
  
Participating: Ben (daddy), Steve Bunker (grandpa), Dave Nash (Pa), Brother Fischer and Rentz (counselors in the Bisophric), Terry Vines (great Uncle), Michael Powell (cousin), Alan Ballard (great Uncle)


  
  
Even more pink and black
G Betty would have LOVED this!


  Lindy and Bailey


Devyn


 

No comments: