Friday, December 19, 2008

A few of my favorite Christmas things.....

I love Nativity scenes, I have been collecting them in the most recent years but my new favorites are the 'Little People' set, the kids love playing with it and it is so sweet. Lincoln loves the "Drummer Boy"set, that plays the Drummer Boy song, and makes various farm animal sounds, Tatum loves set up the sheep in the field, and they both love the manger set, it plays "Silent Night" and lights up.
My other favorite creche is the one Tatum made out of a laundry soap scoop, some wood chips and felt. It is so sweet and she is so proud of it.
Another favorite Christmas thing is Christmas baking,
and Christmas decorating,
and revelling in Tatum's enthusiasm and excitement for all things Christmas. It is such a magical time of year.

No comments: