Saturday, October 4, 2008

More proof that I am CRAZY and...

... I am taking those down around me!

So this past week my mom, the kids and I ate at the mosh-pit of consumerism (McDonald's) and we ordered Tatum a Happy Meal the price of the meal $1.49 (it was a special) anyway my mom and I thought for the price and portion control we would order one as well. The toy we found in the Happy Meal -Madame Alexander dolls. http://www.happymeal.com/en_US/index.html# Now I received these dolls from my mom and grandma on special occasions like birthdays, baptism, holidays, graduations, I even received one on my wedding. http://www.madamealexander.com/# Well McDonald's has 12 different characters from the Wizard of Oz and we have enlisted others in our crazy doll-hunt to ensure Tatum has the full set (for which she doesn't really seem to care).
Here is the rundown:

Lunch with mom:

Dorothy
Lullaby Munchkin
Wizard
Blue Flying Monkey

On the way home we stopped at two more McD's:
Scarecrow
Lollipop Munchin

Called my brothers(Utah) and Aunt Janet(Ione):

Trevor:
Tin Man
Flower Munchkin

Tyler:
Wicked Witch
Lion
Guard

SO I STILL NEED:

Glinda the Good Witch



Please help me!






No comments: